2021 Mazda CX-30 Earns Top Safety Pick+ Title
2021 Mazda CX-30 Safety Features and Rating
The 2021 Mazda CX-30 has been recognized for its incredible safety performance with the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s top rating of Top Safety Pick+. This is the highest IIHS award possible and the Mazda CX-30 has now joined the list of Mazda vehicles with this title. The 2021 Mazda3 Sedan and Hatchback, Mazda6, CX-3, CX-5, and CX-9 have all earned the IIHS Top Safety Pick+ title this year.
The Mazda brand is the industry leader with the most Top Safety Pick+ ratings out of any other auto brand. With the 2021 Mazda CX-30 earning this top title, you may be wondering what safety features helped the CX-30 earn top marks. Continue reading to learn more about the 2021 Mazda CX-30 safety features and rating.
IIHS Awards CX-30 with Top Safety Pick+
2021 Mazda CX-30 2.5 Turbo exterior rear
During this year’s IIHS evaluations the 2021 Mazda CX-30 earned top marks. To earn its Top Safety Pick+ title, the CX-30 received the following ratings:
- “Good” ratings in all six areas of crashworthiness (small overlap front: driver-side, small overlap front: passenger side, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength, and head restraints and seats)
- “Good” ratings for headlights
- “Superior” ratings for Front Crash Prevention: Vehicle-to-Vehicle
- “Superior” ratings for Front Crash Prevention: Vehicle-to-Pedestrian
- “Good+” ratings for LATCH ease of use
2021 Mazda CX-30 Safety Features
The 2021 Mazda CX-30 brings advanced safety and driver-assistance features that aim to make its driver’s everyday commutes easier. Some of the safety technology and features available in the 2021 CX-30 lineup include:
- Smart Brake Support
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Lane-Keep Assist
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Driver Attention Alert
- High Beam Control
- Rearview camera
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System
Find your next 2021 Mazda CX-30 SUV in Temecula, CA, here at Hello Mazda of Temecula. Visit our online inventory to view our current lineup of new CX-30 vehicles, learn more about the Mazda CX-30 interior review, and book a test drive to get yourself behind the wheel today.